Saturday, October 4, 2008

On Saturday I Went Around the World

I started in New York this weekend, celebrating Angela’s big 2-4. Boy + I went to meet up with A and Big D at Wogies in the West Village - a Phillies bar - because we thought the Phillies game was on at 2pm. Nope! 6pm. 4 hours to kill, if you can’t do math. So, that said, we decided to do something I loved in college - going “Around the World”...food, drinks, you name it.

Maracas - Tastilicious tequila! This is possibly the least Mexican eatery besides Taco Bell, for one. But tequila is tequila, anywhere you go, and we wanted it! 4 shots + 1 free for the birthday girl + chips and salsa = golden.


At Lederhosen, ordering authentic Germanic brews

Flaming absinthe drinks at Pegu Club

Angela and I (with my drink (corpse reviver) and hers (absinthe & champagne)

it's almost summer...right?
Happy Birthday Angela!

No comments: