Thursday, December 27, 2007

My Birthday & NYE 2007...Montreal!

I hope you get that I like to travel by now, yes? So I decided that now that I've graduated and officially have limited to nil responsibilities, I can use my salary to go on trips (and rent..., but that's no fun). I decided on Montreal for my birthday and New Year's! I'm going to rein in my 22nd birthday with the style and grace only a freezing cold capital city could provide me with. I made the trip with my mom and Alex, with Alex's two brothers (hopefully) meeting up with us later...

The view from our hotel room onto downtown Montreal's shopping district. Every looks pretty and snow-drenched...but it's not so nice if you want to walk around.

Birthday dinner at Bronte with my Mom...(and Alex, but he's taking the picture)

Getting caught in a freak (?) snowstorm in downtown Montreal after a comedy show...and wearing boots with heels? The boys would be giggly if they weren't so cold!

No comments: