Thursday, July 24, 2008

Central Park MS Benefit, Featuring Immature Twentysomethings

Oh hush, not really. We just may have enjoyed the swings and rides a teensy bit too much. We trekked from our new apartment through the Central Park to meet up with our friends Kevin and Laura Holland for the Multiple Sclerosis Benefit Carnival.

Boyfriend and I
(wearing a Armani Exchange dress, Botkier purse)

We were invited by said couple who were actually working the event…we were mainly being entertained and drinking pints of Sam Adams. Our red noses are courtesy of a winery at the event...I definitely think I would have frequented more carnivals growing up if I could have dunked my nose in a nice glass of white!

There were so many fun games to play! Whack A Mole is pictured here, but I, showing my carnival background here, definitely made some people cry when I won the “horse race”.

Sometimes you can have so much fun that you forget where you are. In the midst of all this carnival-going, I looked up, and there was Manny! (and Kevin)!

NMS put on an amazing benefit (and I had one of the best nights since moving to Manhattan) but it can’t be done without your support! Click and learn more - or get involved!

Boyfriend and Matt (behind him) on the swings!

No comments: