Friday, July 18, 2008

Holland Wedding: Love In A Blue Box

I went to my first (judeo-christian) wedding! A true sign of age, I dare say. The happy couple are my (but mostly Alex’s) friends Kevin and Laura, fabulous urban professionals in Westchester Co., but they married in Syracuse, NY, where they met and went to school (like me!). They are on their honeymoon in the Caribbean now so I thought I’d keep the happy feelings going on this here blog. Boyfriend was the Best Man (but not best enough to snag L, har har) and shipped off to CNY the wednesday before the wedding to enjoy the planning…i.e. the bachelor party (i know the details and give myself credit for the ideas). On Friday I arrived for the rehearsal dinner at Pascale Wine Bar:

Bride to Be Laura and I
(wearing a Nine West dress, Botkier purse)

Later that night, at Chuck's Bar
(wearing Victoria Secret shorts, Urban Outfitters top, vest from Romania)

Sorority sister Stacey & I outside Hendricks Chapel
(wearing a Badgley Mischka dress)

BEST MAN (and boyfriend) + Myself
(wearing a Catharine Malandrino butterfly dress)


Boyfriend wants the Tiffany cake!

Newlyweds...and one pesky garter!

Reverse garter!

Best man playing bartender...

Congrats, beautiful couple!!

No comments: