Friday, April 24, 2009

Late Lunchpeditions: Delta Grill


Another day, another apartment. I've been looking at new apartments around Chelsea/Hell's Kitchen all week, and up until today, they've mostly been a bust. Finally, we hit a great spot. Loads of sunlight, skyscraper views (a hint of the Hudson, perchance??) and big closets. And, cherry on top, it's next to an amazing-smelling fried chicken shack (Piece of Chicken) that I'm sure will greatly add to the circumference of my thighs in the coming months.


After our long, yet hopefully productive day, we were walking to the subway, and decided to eat instead at Delta Grill instead. Such a great place, and since I love all cajun food (maybe I lived in NOLA in another life), I decided to get adventurous - and try crawfish for the first time.


You can't really tell from my awful cell phone picture, but we devoured a delicious popcorn crawfish po'boy and chicken tortilla soup with sweet potato french fries. And, when A. & I go to an cajun joint, we must get fried green tomatoes. And my sweet tea of course. Don't leave home without it!

No comments: