Monday, June 15, 2009

sunnyside: little bucharest

had to run a romanian-food related errand for my mom today and rather than drag myself to sunnyside by myself, I dragged alex and his two brothers as well.

take 7 train to 40 Street, explore

romanian garden
(from left: russian beef salad, polenta with cheese and sour cream, eggplant salad with onions)
we also ordered skinless sausage (mici) and sarmale (stuffed cabbage)
the stuff that makes strong romanian women!
(and help ensare sexy american boys)
I honestly do think if you know how to cook you will obtain a (lazy?) boyfriend.
alex loves when i make romanian dishes.

whisky & tea trying to clear up my sore throat

savarine from nita's european bakery
recipe
i love this dessert
i fall for the oozy yummy rummy whipped cream puff every time


No comments: