Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Today...I Won The Grand Prize in Bingo.

As if the day couldn't get more successful, I had to go win the big grand prize at Bingo at Black Bear Bar in Hoboken, NJ. I unpacked more of my delicate items and I had a battle royale with three intricately tangled necklaces - 1 fishhook, 1 teal beads, 1 tusk necklace. I seriously didn't think it was going to be untangled and then, miraculously, a (1/2 hr later), I was able to get them all untangled and I actually made the tusk necklace more wearable. I sincerely thought that was going to be my biggest accomplishment today. Apparently not - besides the necklace affair, I did laundry, finally unpacked the rest of the bathroom stuff, AND WON A TAILGATING CHAIR IN BINGO.

My dinner. Healthy, right?
(shown, mini burgers, french fries, whiskey sour)


Full on minis

Alex is mad - we've all won bingo except for him.


With my prize (said chair) and my winning bingo mat.


I now have a chair for wherever I need to go. The PATH wasn't full, but I wasn't about to let this thing go. I get uncomfy, I can just pull out my MILLER LITE tailgating chair. Thanks Black Bear, for making me more lazy than I already am.
(gap sweatshirt, theory shirt, forev 21 pants, fringe boots, yee haw)

Meeting with grad school advisor tomorrow morning at LIU...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

NJ Hollands said...

Sitting on a Miller Lite tailgate chair on the PATH train is just plain hilarious.