Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday Sunday (Swimming) Sunday!!

Great day today y'all.
I think I love Sundays more than any other day of the week.

Today, Alex, David & I needed to get up to the old apartment to take down some blackout shades. The new place is so bright, which I thought was good, when we were looking at apartments. Now, I feel like it's just really annoying to wake up 8 AM when you don't want to.


We also went to the Greenflea flea market, where I proceeded to deprive myself of $41...for asparagus ($4), jelly doughnuts (I historically love them) and french bread ($5), spinach ($3), half sour pickles (my weakness) ($6), shelling peas ($3), 2 lbs of ground water buffalo meat ($16...I know, 'spensive) and a block of buffalo ravello cheese (I did not pay for it). I also bought an antique key ($4) that I (preventing any laziness on my part) want to make into a necklace.

pretty/ugly picture of the greens (and key) i bought today. I love how all the green looks...

We then trekked it back to our glorious new place and put on bathing suits (!!!) to swim, drink Coors Lights, chat, play Buzz Time Trivia on PS2, and drink Dark and Stormy-s for the rest of the day with our amazing friends Kevin and Laura (and Skyy, let's be honest)...

Alex and I on the ferry coming back from Port Imperial, NJ
(vintage sunglasses, vintage earrings, Theory tank top, Syracuse - logo shorts - go cuse)

No comments: