Thursday, May 21, 2009

Syracuse Commencement Weekend!

Sooo, I'm finally putting up pictures from the Syracuse grad weekend that was May 9-10, 2009. It was held in the Carrier Dome and the commencement speaker was Vice President Joe Biden!


My "little" and all my other sisters from Phi Sig graduated this year...and it's just so weird thinking that I'm two years out of school and I remember these girls when they were just getting into the house as little freshmen and...I'm rambling. But I love them, and my boyfriend's brother Matt, who graduated with a Masters degree in Communications and Rhetorical Studies!

Secret Service...hawt.

Aww Matt!
VP Biden...speaking his speech...

A happy grad & fam & roommate. Matt will be off to the University of Colorado-Boulder for his Ph.D. in the fall!


For a video of Biden's speech...click here.

No comments: